New York marriage lookup please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York marriage lookup please

Please could someone who has Findmypast worldwide find this record and let me know what the transcription says? It's in their United States Marriages collection.
    John Dyer/John C Dyer 1920 marriage Kings, Saratoga, New York, United States

I get the same single result when I search as John or John C with no variants in the search fields.

Thanks,
    Christine
    Researching:
    HOEY (Fermanagh, other Ulster counties and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) BANNIGAN and FOX (Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland and Portland, Maine, USA) REYNOLDS, McSHEA, PATTERSON and GOAN (Corker and Creevy, Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland) DYER (Belfast and Ballymacarrett) SLEVIN and TIMONEY (Fermanagh) BARNETT (Ballagh, Tyrone and Strangford, Down)

John
    Last name Dyer
    Sex Male
    Age 30
    Birth year 1890
    Father's first name(s) William
    Father's last name -
    Mother's first name(s) Anna
    Mother's last name Sherman
    Event Marriage
    Year 1920
    Event date 08 Aug 1920
    Location Kings
    Place Kings, Saratoga, New York, United States
    County Saratoga
    State New York
    Country United States
    Spouse's first name(s) Martha Eliz
    Spouse's last name Marsh
    Spouse's sex Female
    Spouse's age 33
    Spouse's birth year 1887
    Spouse's father's first name(s) Walter
    Spouse's father's last name Fleming
    Spouse's mother's first name(s) Mary
    Spouse's mother's last name Larkin
    FamilySearch film number 001613955
    Record set United States Marriages

Comment

Thanks Val - not my man then!

Christine
      Researching:
      HOEY (Fermanagh, other Ulster counties and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) BANNIGAN and FOX (Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland and Portland, Maine, USA) REYNOLDS, McSHEA, PATTERSON and GOAN (Corker and Creevy, Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland) DYER (Belfast and Ballymacarrett) SLEVIN and TIMONEY (Fermanagh) BARNETT (Ballagh, Tyrone and Strangford, Down)

Comment

who are you looking for ?

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
          who are you looking for ?
          It's the man in this thread Val:

Since I first posted I have found the dates of his marriages to Henrietta in 1914 and Millie in 1928 - was just wondering if he had squeezed in another in between times!
          Have also now got the DOBs of the six children he had with Millie but still can't find him in 1925 NY or 1930 US census.
          Christine
          Last edited by Karamazov; 24-02-19, 22:20.
          Researching:

Comment

Working...
          X