thomas sindon/hannah guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thomas sindon/hannah guy

Discover your family history. Explore the world’s largest collection of free family trees, genealogy records and resources.

I just found the image of a marriage and was hoping somebody maybe able to read the 2 witnesses. One is Mary Sindon so presumably either the mother or sister of Thomas but I cant read the other one.
    Alos I dont have much on Thomas Sindon either other than he died 1832 so they didnt have a long marriage.

Hi

Won't let me look at it on Family Search but it is on ancestry and fmp as transcription and someone has a tree on ancestry and has Thomas' birth as 28 Aug 1803 Brightling Sussex. Parents James Sinden (1765-1850) and Judith Blackmore (1766-1832). Marriage 6 Apr 1790 in Brightling Sussex. Not checked any of it but might give you a lead.
    Lin

Searching Lowe, Everitt, Hurt and Dunns in Nottingham

Comment

Hi

Won't let me look at it on Family Search but it is on ancestry and fmp as transcription and someone has a tree on ancestry and has Thomas' birth as 28 Aug 1803 Brightling Sussex. Parents James Sinden (1765-1850) and Judith Blackmore (1766-1832). Marriage 6 Apr 1790 in Brightling Sussex. Not checked any of it but might give you a lead.
      Lin

Comment

Sorry about it being on twice had a little glitch with computer!!!
        Lin

Comment

thank you. Not seen it on ancestry myself. I get lost looking for stuff on there. lol. I will look for the tree to see what they have

Comment

mm interesting coincidences..... so the trees on ancestry are giving me Mary Sinden as his sister, but interestingly his grandmother was Baker and Hannah's 2nd husband was Baker. Wonder if there is a connection there

Comment

Working...
            X