Help with cause of death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with cause of death

Can anyone decipher the words after Pulmonary embolism, thrombosis in the cause of death section?
    Thanks.

Christine
    Researching:
    HOEY (Fermanagh, other Ulster counties and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) BANNIGAN and FOX (Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland and Portland, Maine, USA) REYNOLDS, McSHEA, PATTERSON and GOAN (Corker and Creevy, Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland) DYER (Belfast and Ballymacarrett) SLEVIN and TIMONEY (Fermanagh) BARNETT (Ballagh, Tyrone and Strangford, Down)

Thrombosis of ?iliac vein and inferior vena cava.

Vera
    Last edited by vera2013; 28-01-19, 01:09.

Comment

Pulmonary thrombosis of ileac vein .... is there a way to enlarge the document? I am a bit ignorant, sorry.

Comment

Sorry, left out pulmonary embolism. Thrombosis of ...

Comment

Originally posted by desperatelyseeking View Post
          Pulmonary thrombosis of ileac vein .... is there a way to enlarge the document? I am a bit ignorant, sorry.
          if you have a mouse scroll on the image? it works for me and just enlarges it.
          Julie
          They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Originally posted by vera2013 View Post
            Thrombosis of ?iliac vein and inferior vena cava.

Vera
            Thanks ladies - all now clear - thrombosis of rt (right) iliac vein and inferior vena cava.

Christine
            Researching:
            HOEY (Fermanagh, other Ulster counties and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) BANNIGAN and FOX (Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland and Portland, Maine, USA) REYNOLDS, McSHEA, PATTERSON and GOAN (Corker and Creevy, Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland) DYER (Belfast and Ballymacarrett) SLEVIN and TIMONEY (Fermanagh) BARNETT (Ballagh, Tyrone and Strangford, Down)

Comment

But it looks like non of that would have happened if he hadn't fallen down the lift shaft!! Poor soul.
              Anne

Comment

Originally posted by Anne in Carlisle View Post
                But it looks like non of that would have happened if he hadn't fallen down the lift shaft!! Poor soul.
                Anne
                Hmm - yes I wondered how that could have happened! I assume there would have been an inquest but no mention of one on the death record.
                Christine
                Researching:

Comment

Working...
                X