Canadian Personnel Records of the First World War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Personnel Records of the First World War

Have been updated to include all pages not just attestation and back page of the Service records. The files contain an average of 25 to 75 pages.

Although the page that returns shows Item1 of 2 on the RHS with two images only, you need to scroll down to the bottom to retrieve the digitised version - Digitized service file - PDF format: B***-S*** - in this case there were 10 pages.

Kat

My avatar is my mother 1921 - 2012

Thank you - I have copied the post over to the Canada page in the Reference Library.
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

My great uncle's records even show his clinical charts. Quite amazing to have all this information re his hospitalisation in Colchester after being injured in France.

Clinical chart.JPG
      Kat

Comment

Excellent, thanks!

Comment

I can't get the search to work at all; is anyone else having trouble with it? I've used the site in the past with no problems.

Comment

Are you on this page?

Capture 1.JPG

My link takes you straight there.
            You must select 'yes' from the drop down box.
            Try it with Smith and no forename or Regimental Number to see if it's actually working. It was for me just now.
            Kat

Comment

Originally posted by Mary from Italy View Post
              I can't get the search to work at all; is anyone else having trouble with it? I've used the site in the past with no problems.
              It wasn't working for me either yesterday, but this morning the glitch has gone.

Comment

It's working for me now, thanks all! (Previously, whatever name I searched for, it said I hadn't entered anything.)

Comment

Working...
                X