Diocese of Rochester Marriage Licences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diocese of Rochester Marriage Licences

Does anyone have access to the Diocese of Rochester Marriage Licences? I know that the Kent Family History Society published a set of microfiches in 1983 detailing marriage licences from 1637 to 1783. Are they online anywhere? I am looking for the marriage licence of Thomas Lukyn and Sarah Huntington who were married at Beckenham, Kent in either 1729 or 1730. Any information would be much appreciated! Thank you.

Not much to add. No image.

On FMP
    West Kent Marriage Index, Beckenham Marriages

Sara Huntington

Marriage 28/06/1730
    Beckenham

Thomas Lukyn

Licence

Vera

Comment

Thank you, yes I've seen the entry on FMP but I'm looking for the detail from the marriage licence.

Comment

Well, Vera said the image was NOT on FMP

and anyway, I'm not sure what else might be on the actual Parish Register at that time ............ most of the ones that I have seen have only added "of this Parish" or "of the Parish of xxxxxx". No other family names.
        My grandmother, on the beach, South Bay, Scarborough, undated photo (poss. 1929 or 1930)

Researching Cadd, Schofield, Cottrell in Lancashire, Buckinghamshire; Taylor, Park in Westmorland; Hayhurst in Yorkshire, Westmorland, Lancashire; Hughes, Roberts in Wales.

Comment

No I don't expect there would be anything else in the actual parish register that is why I am looking for the marriage licence.

Comment

Working...
          X