X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cause of death please

William P Keegan D.JPG
    thanks

It looks like Purpura Haemorrhage and Broncho Pneumonia to me.

forgot to add looks like for 2 days.
    Last edited by bubblebelle; 28-11-18, 21:48.
    Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

Comment

I agree.

One of my 2x ggms died of a puerperal haemorrhage 3 days, giving birth to her eleventh child at the age of 32. None of my three daughters had even had their first child at the age of 32.

OC

Comment

Thanks for replies ,should have said this is for a child of 2 , is that still possible

Comment

Oh, right! In that case it might be a condition called purpura fulminans which is basically large blood blisters caused either by infection or because of a congenital condition that probably was untreatable then. Could also have been sepsis, again untreatable and possibly unrecognised then.

OC

Comment

Thanks OC not heard of that before.

Comment

Purpura haemorrhage and puerperal haemorrhage are two different things. As OC describes Purpura haemorrhage presents itself as blood type blisters and spots which do not blanch when examined. So much like sepsis and meningitis would present.
              Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

Comment

thanks for the explanation, poor little kid.

Comment

Working...
                X