Looking for a Kennard Christian name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Kennard Christian name

Alfred James Sharplin married Kennard 1911 in Medway, Kent. Can anyone view the marriage certificate and confirm his wife's Christian name please. I know a year later they had a son also called Alfred J Sharplin(great imagination for names). Thanks

Alice

In 1939 living 14 ?Mount Rd, Chatham

Alice Sharplin. Widow, Office Cleaner b 16 May 1893
    Henry G Sharplin, Single, Bricklayer b 16 March 1917 (mmn Kennard)
    Donald Ross, Single, Carpenter and Joiner b 19 July 1903

Vera

Comment

If you search FreeBMD for the marriage of Alfred Sharplin in 1911 it shows the name of the spouse if you click on the page number. In this case it is Alice. FreeBMD is free to use and very easy to navigate.

Last edited by Elderflower; 22-11-18, 14:26. Reason: Added further information.

Comment

snowy .......

I have given you the links for Freebmd before, and also the link to GR Index that would give you the mother's maiden name for the child, which would confirm the marriage.

Have you tried using those sites???? They are the sites that we use to find the names!

Both are free, although you do have to register with the GRO Index

Elderflower has given you the Dreebmd url above

This is the GRO Index link .........

My grandmother, on the beach, South Bay, Scarborough, undated photo (poss. 1929 or 1930)

Researching Cadd, Schofield, Cottrell in Lancashire, Buckinghamshire; Taylor, Park in Westmorland; Hayhurst in Yorkshire, Westmorland, Lancashire; Hughes, Roberts in Wales.

Comment

Working...
        X