Far East Prisoners of War.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Far East Prisoners of War.

Came across this today - Casualty lists for various camps, index and images of forms filled in by liberated Far East POW's WW2, stories and much more.

COFEPOW - The Children (& Families) of the Far East Prisoners of War.

COFEPOW has developed a Research Database to assist you in finding information on the Far East in the second world war - easily and quickly.

Cannot see this is in the Research Library - can it be added ?
    Thanks
    Kat

My avatar is my mother 1921 - 2012

Originally posted by Katarzyna View Post
    Came across this today - Casualty lists for various camps, index and images of forms filled in by liberated Far East POW's WW2, stories and much more.

COFEPOW - The Children (& Families) of the Far East Prisoners of War.

COFEPOW has developed a Research Database to assist you in finding information on the Far East in the second world war - easily and quickly.

Cannot see this is in the Research Library - can it be added ?
    Thanks
    Looks like a very useful site - well done for spotting it.
    Margaret

Comment

Yes, we do have it, thank you - https://www.familytreeforum.com/cont...litary-History under Prisoners of War and Internees.
      Caroline
      Caroline's Family History Pages
      Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

OK Caroline, I didn't look very carefully then! Very interesting site - Spent ages on there last night even though didn't find the person I was looking for.
        Kat

My avatar is my mother 1921 - 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Katarzyna View Post
          OK Caroline, I didn't look very carefully then! Very interesting site - Spent ages on there last night even though didn't find the person I was looking for.
          I missed out a comma before "thank you", which made my message look a bit rude - I've put it in now, sorry.
          Caroline
          Caroline's Family History Pages
          Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Working...
          X