Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handwriting

Hi all

Hoping someone might be able to decipher the cause of death on this certificate for me please?

Emma Matilda Willis.jpg
    Lauren =)

Pneumonia
    Convulsions
    Four hours
    Certified
    Elizabeth
    Research Interests:
    England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
    Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Herts View Post
      Pneumonia
      Convulsions
      Four hours
      Certified
      what a horrific way for a child to die. :(
      Julie
      They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Sadly this was only too common, Julie.

We have a graphic account of how OH's 4x-great-grandfather died from cholera in 1833. It was written up as a case study and was found by googling. It was horrific. Granted, he was an adult, but it was dreadful.
        Elizabeth
        Research Interests:
        England:Purkis, Stilwell, Quintrell, White (Surrey - Guildford), Jeffcoat, Bond, Alexander, Lamb, Newton (Lincolnshire, Stalybridge, London)
        Scotland:Richardson (Banffshire), Wishart (Kincardineshire), Johnston (Kincardineshire)

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Herts View Post
          Sadly this was only too common, Julie.

We have a graphic account of how OH's 4x-great-grandfather died from cholera in 1833. It was written up as a case study and was found by googling. It was horrific. Granted, he was an adult, but it was dreadful.
          It seems more personal I think nowadays when we 'discover' our long gone relatives and the way they died. I have a few accounts of my Grt Grandmothers both of which met not so nice ends and a grand uncle that commited suicide [all of which documented rather well in the papers] I'm so glad that we live now and not then You kind of mourn for them. I suspect that there are more than a few members of our families that are to give more surprises yet!
          Julie
          They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Working...
          X