FMP discontinuing Pioneer Subscriber rate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMP discontinuing Pioneer Subscriber rate

I have received a message from FMP (US) saying that they are discontinuing their Pioneer Subscriber rate. This is unfortunate, as it cost less than half of their standard rate.

probably isn't making enough money for them!
    My grandmother, on the beach, South Bay, Scarborough, undated photo (poss. 1929 or 1930)

Researching Cadd, Schofield, Cottrell in Lancashire, Buckinghamshire; Taylor, Park in Westmorland; Hayhurst in Yorkshire, Westmorland, Lancashire; Hughes, Roberts in Wales.

Comment

My findmypast.com subscription has just been renewed at the new rate. When I queried it based on being a foundation (pioneer) member of the .com site, they applied a code & it was renewed at the discounted rate, however they did say this "Please note unless communicated otherwise this will be the final year that we will offer the Pioneer discount however good news, all future annual renewals will be subject to 15% loyalty discount against the standard subscription price."

Comment

I took out that first sub in the .com (UK) site when it came out, and was so disgusted with the site that I didn't renew.

But I had earlier taken out a 1 month sub in the .com.au site, and somehow stayed on there as a free member, continually getting email news from them. When OH offered to pay my sub to FMP a couple of years ago, I renewed at the Australian site ......... and get many results wheres the .com site produced nothing and was very difficult to navigate, for me at least.
        Last edited by Sylvia C; 08-09-18, 05:08.
        My grandmother, on the beach, South Bay, Scarborough, undated photo (poss. 1929 or 1930)

Researching Cadd, Schofield, Cottrell in Lancashire, Buckinghamshire; Taylor, Park in Westmorland; Hayhurst in Yorkshire, Westmorland, Lancashire; Hughes, Roberts in Wales.

Comment

Working...
        X