William Bernard Collins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• William Bernard Collins

Could anyone help find a William Bernard Collins b 1871 Solihull, England .He was in WW1, in India and France . I can`t seem to find a death for him.He married (1)Flora Jane Sanson ,had 2 sons ,Frederick William Collins b 1900 Brighton, England d 1989 ,New Brunswick, Canada,and John Edward Collins b 1901 Brighton ,England d ? Frederick William m Anna Mustarde .William Bernard m(2) Elizabeth Rose Toon , in England .

I wondered if he ended up in Canada ,near his son.as both marriages seem to have broken up.

Thanks
    EP

from Freebmd ......

William Bernard married Elizabeth Rose Toon, March quarter 1913, registration district Kings Norton

Freebmd has 4 children with father's name Collins and mother's maiden name Toon born between June quarter 1913 and June quarter 1922 in registration district Kings Norton, 2 more born in 1924 and 1927 in registration district Birmingham South.

I don't know whether they are from the same family!
    My grandmother, on the beach, South Bay, Scarborough, undated photo (poss. 1929 or 1930)

Researching Cadd, Schofield, Cottrell in Lancashire, Buckinghamshire; Taylor, Park in Westmorland; Hayhurst in Yorkshire, Westmorland, Lancashire; Hughes, Roberts in Wales.

Comment

Thanks Sylvia, they could be the same family.I just looked up Kings Norton .It changed it`s name to Birmingham South ,and with the unusual name of Toon it looks right .

EP

Comment

Working...
      X