familysearch website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• familysearch website

I had an e-mail today from familysearch saying upload a selfie and a family portrait and it will compare the faces. Unfortunately you can only use it in chrome but my e-mail link takes me to internet explorer. I think I can change my settings but like it like it is!!! Just wondering if anybody else has tried this comparison and was it any good. If so I may try it. I did try to copy and paste the link but no success so would have to change my settings to achieve the result

you could install chrome , dont have to use it after you get what you want.

Comment

You can run as many different browsers as you like. Just use whichever seems best or works for what you want to do. No need to change any settings. Just make sure you downlosd Chrome from the official site and don't accept any extra add-ons when you install it.
      I got that email as well and will try it when I have time, got grandkids here at the moment. Thought I would try one of my brother who look very much like our grandfather and see if it picks that up.
      Anne

Comment

I tried it with a photo of me and one of my maternal g.grandmother and it gave me a 22% likeness. Someone on another forum uploaded a photo of himself as an 18yo and one of him now (as a 58yo). He got a 38% likeness.

Jus' sayin'

STG
        Always looking for Goodwins in Berkshire.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTownGirl View Post
          I tried it with a photo of me and one of my maternal g.grandmother and it gave me a 22% likeness. Someone on another forum uploaded a photo of himself as an 18yo and one of him now (as a 58yo). He got a 38% likeness.

Jus' sayin'

STG
          thats what I was wondering

Comment

Working...
          X