Nursing Register rule 16B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nursing Register rule 16B

Hi please can anyone help re rule 16B on a 1965 Nursing Register.

I have a distant relative recorded gaining her registration as such and am unsure of whether this may relate to long standing auxillary's who were upgraded to EN's or whether it is some other qualification.

There is a document when using a certain search engine but unfortunately I cannot read it as it is a Works document and no matter how I have tried I cannot access it.

Is anyone able to help? Thank you
    Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

Hi Bubblebelle, I have had a quick look at the NMC page and can’t see anything there. When I google it,it would appear to be as you thought. I qualified as an SEN in 1981 and there were a few of theses nurses around then. Sadly my old nurse tutor died otherwise I’d phone her and ask.
    Barb

Comment

Thanks Barb. for your confirmation, I too met several in 80's. Sorry to take a while to reply, I have been away. Once again thanks.
      Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

Comment

No problem Bubblebelle,
        Barb

Comment

Working...
        X