deathonmydoorstep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deathonmydoorstep

came across a website that may be of interest to some www.deathonmydoorstep.com
    has lots of old murders and deaths and may help some researchers.

A great site, Gloryer......I couldn't find anything but lots of info given into each snippet. Thanks for posting!
    Jacky

Comment

Thanks Gloryer

I have a bit more info on one incident.

Leicester and Rutland East Midlands No 36.

I did some research for a friend. Both recovered and Mary the wife stayed locally and is buried on the local churchyard.

William was sent to Broadmore and is on the 1911 census under W E. He later died there in the 1930's. Can't remember all the details and my friend is just recovering from a major op so don't want to bother her.

Hope someone else can come up with some outcomes for other incidents, will be very interested.
      Lin

Searching Lowe, Everitt, Hurt and Dunns in Nottingham

Comment

Thanks for the link, have found things about the area I live in . Not found anything connected to tree though.

Comment

glad it has helped somebody! It is interresting as you can search for any area. Did look at some local to where I live now and from when I grew up

Comment

Such a lot of sad stories, I couldn't read it for long.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill on the A272 View Post
              Such a lot of sad stories, I couldn't read it for long.
              I am the opposite, i couldn't stop reading it. Some stories are so sad, but very interesting all the same. I don't like the little comments the site owner puts underneath though. Not read the forum posts yet, if there are any posts. Maybe the comments could be confined to that area stating the number and whereabouts of a case?
              Twiglet

Comment

Very interesting and some sad stories. Thanks for the link.
                Jenny

Comment

Working...
                X