Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lillis Boon

Hello,

Lillis married James Simpson in Soham in 1786. Her name is given as either Lillis or Lillies Boon, but despite the unusual name, I have been unable to find any baptisms.

I would appreciate any help,

Adam

As with your other thread today,please let us know where you have already looked so no-one wastes their time. Please note also that if you are asking people to search sites they are subscribed to that this may be against their terms and conditions. I believe you have already been advised to access sites via your local library,and/or takeout short term subs/trial sessions
    Judith passed away in October 2018

Comment

Once again, I have only searched FamilySearch.

Comment

Referred to as Lily Boon or even Lily Boon Simpson in one baptism for a child in Sudbury, Suffolk in 1793. Soham is of course near the Suffolk border. Possibly born outside of Cambridgeshire.

Comment

Adam

FMP have Cambs baps so a useful site if you have many ancestors from that area. Watch out for threads highlighting special offers

There is a baptism for a Lily Boon in Snailwell which is 4 miles from Soham

Lily Boon
          Born 1763
          Baptised 20 Feb 1763

Mother Ann
          Father Thomas

No image

Vera

Comment

Thank you! Do you have anything on her parents?

Comment

Originally posted by AdamMcGregor View Post
              Thank you! Do you have anything on her parents?
              Adam, you do realise that people are using their own subscriptions to look these up don't you? Out of interest, how are you recording all this information? If you are mislaying what you have found, it seems that perhaps you are not using a software programme. If this is the case, and you are short of cash, then you can set one up for free on Ancestry but you MUST have one on your computer too as backup.
              Caroline
              Caroline's Family History Pages
              Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Working...
              X