Needing help to contact a member ay MyHeritage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needing help to contact a member ay MyHeritage

Hoping somebody can help. Is there anyone with a paid sub to MyHeritge that is willing to contact a member on there and ask them to email me please?

I have a basic account there as I uploaded my raw DNA from ancestry. I can see other people's trees and get DNA matches but I can't contact them.

Someone has just uploaded a lot of names that are my mother's family and they came to my attention as a SmartMatches email.

I can't afford a full sub to everything so if anyone could contact the member for me that would be a great help. Thank you.

Will pm the details if anyone can help.

I don't have a sub to My Heritage but it can be accessed for free at any Family History Centre. If you don't have one near you, I can do it for you. I am a volunteer there but am going on holiday and the next time I am due there will be 16th May. If you can bear to wait that long just pm me the details.

Hope you get other offers so that it can be done sooner.

Pat

Comment

Thank you Pat. I’ll hang on for a day or two and see if anyone is a member. If not then I’ll get back to you.

Comment

I must have missed this - I can do that for you.

It'll be tomorrow before I can send it as I'm on my way to bed now.
        Caroline
        Caroline's Family History Pages
        Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Thank you Caroline. I will pm you the details.

Comment

Working...
          X