Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does this mean on 1939

Caroline Coote.JPG

its next to a Woman who has remarried in 1950 but I cannot find her first Husbands death
    Last edited by Guest; 17-03-18, 20:24.

The date is the date the information was received by the NHS but I don't know what the letters mean.

Maybe she was divorced rather than widowed.

OC

Comment

hmm thats what I am wondering, thanks OC

Comment

Area Code CCA, Essex Barking
        These added later by NHS when person moved to a different area.
        Kat

My avatar is my mother 1921 - 2012

Comment

The date is when she visited a doctor or other NHS institution and her married name was recorded from what I understand. Just wondering if by 18 July 1950 she was married with one child? M 1/c
          Edit: From googling no one appears to have a list of these notations and what they might mean.

Area codes are here:

Re previous post #4
          Not necessarily a change of area but the area she was in when any changes were made to the record.
          Last edited by Katarzyna; 18-03-18, 10:18.
          Kat

Comment

oh thanks Kat ,she did have one child with the first husband so assume it means her.

Comment

Val, it is just a guess that M 1/c actually may mean that.
              Kat

Comment

Funnily enough I only twigged the movement around the area for one of my family the other day. As they were living in a field at the time of registration, it appears that he moved around a lot in order to find agricultural work. Sad when you consider there was a year old baby with him/them. Surprisingly there appears a bit of a mix up with the closed record. The child is open, but I believe the mother is the closed record.
                Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

Comment

Working...
                X