Update on Sue1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on Sue1

Just thought I'd let you all know that Sue is not very well and is trying to get better without coming back to FTF.

Her trees are all safe and intact on Ancestry and I am in the process of copying them to send as printed output as well as FTM and gedcom files for her future use or for her family should they wish.

I have told her everyone from FTF wishes her well.

Margaret

Thankyou Margaret and indeed, I wish her well

OC

Comment

Thank you Margaret. I was thinking about her just the other day. You are very kind to help her and please send my best wishes.
      Anne

Comment

So kind of you for helping out Margaret, thank you.
        Kat

My avatar is my mother 1921 - 2012

Comment

Thank you so much for letting us know Margaret, and for helping Sue with her tree By sheer coincidence I was only thinking about her last night and wondering if anyone knew how she was. Please give her my warm wishes and tell her that I hope she will be well soon. I remember the 'heist' and all the fun we had on her thread.
          Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Margaret please let Sue know I am thinkingof her and hope she gets better soon.
            Angelina

Comment

I was thinking about her the other day, tell her hope she gets better soon, and how lovely of you to sort her out Margaret.

Comment

I too wish her well. Thanks for keeping us updated, Margaret.
                Jacky

Comment

Thanks for the update Margaret.

Comment

Thanks for the update Margaret. I have often thought about Sue and wondered how she was getting along. Good that you are securing her tree. Love to Sue.
                    Vera
                    Last edited by vera2013; 28-02-18, 15:10.

Comment

Thanks for posting with news about Sue. I send her my good wishes.

Jay
                      Janet in Yorkshire

Genealogists never die - they just swap places in the family tree

Comment

Working...
                      X