Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A House Through Time

BBC Two tonight at 9 o'clock.

"Delve into the lifetime of a House in Liverpool, its history (the good and the bad!), those who walked its corridors, and the stories the walls will tell! "

The story of those who lived in one house, from the time it was built until now.
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Sounds interesting - thanks for that.
    herky
    Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

That's sounds good thank you, I once done the history on the house I was born in, (many moons ago haha) and it turned out to be nearly two hundred years old, and my grandparents and great grandparents along with siblings etc had all lived there...how I wish those walls had talked to me....:(

Lilly

Comment

Looks like we have to wait until Thursday, then 5 weeks with something interesting to watch at 9pm on Thursdays.
        Cath.

Comment

Darn it - missed that one. I'll browse my index and perhaps find it on iPlayer.
          Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

UJ

It isn't on till Thursday.

OC

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle John View Post
              Darn it - missed that one. I'll browse my index and perhaps find it on iPlayer.
              Sorry - but at least everyone knows about it.
              Caroline
              Caroline's Family History Pages
              Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Originally posted by Caroline View Post
                Sorry - but at least everyone knows about it.
                i'll put it in me planner.. thanks :smilee:
                Julie
                They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Working...
                X