Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Margaret McKenzie born 1795

Hello,

Margaret married Simon McGregor in 1811, in Fodderty. She appears to have been born in 1795 in Fodderty and died there in 1862. Can anyone find her birth and death dates, and anything on her parents?

Thanks,

Adam

Have you searched on Scotlandspeople? It is usually the first port of call for research in Scotland. Unlike Ancestry, it is not a subscription site and so anyone researching needs to first purchase credits in order the view the actual records. However, the records are usually very informative and well worth the small investment for credits.
    From time to time there are special offers of free credits, but I don't know of any offers at the moment.

Jay
    Janet in Yorkshire

Genealogists never die - they just swap places in the family tree

Comment

I have done, but previously members of this forum have been able to find exact dates and details.

Comment

Sounds like you have been very fortune then! If forum members have been able to give you exact dates and details as a result of researching Scotlandspeople, I think they must have very generously spent some of their own credits in order to do so.

Jay
        Janet in Yorkshire

Genealogists never die - they just swap places in the family tree

Comment

Yes, I am very grateful indeed to them.

Comment

Working...
          X