Emails from Ancestry re contacts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emails from Ancestry re contacts

I have been getting emails from people asking about my tree, but I cannot respond, as they dont appear actually in my inbox on Ancestry.
    Anybody know why that might be.

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
    I have been getting emails from people asking about my tree, but I cannot respond, as they dont appear actually in my inbox on Ancestry.
    Anybody know why that might be.
    might they be 'comments' that people have made on your tree?
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

hi Julie no they have their user name ,and mention a name in my tree and say can they look at mine, its very odd.
      Last edited by Guest; 07-12-17, 16:42.

Comment

I think ancestry has been very odd lately Val. I sent an invitation to mine to a couple of people and they didnt get them and then when they did they could only see one of the trees I have, not the others. It does seem a bit strange. I couldnt get rid of american records the other day, only wanted uk but it kept defaulting to usa.

Comment

I am having that problem too Heather, sent one invite 3 times, considering they have asked me twice in a couple of days, I am assuming they cannot see them for some reason.

Comment

I'd be speaking to Ancestry I think, it might be they have been updating things and there is a glitch?
            Julie
            They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Working...
            X