No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cannot see how to find a certain page number ? any help

What sort of reference have you got Val. There is an option on the search page to enter Piece No. and Item no.
    Elaine

Comment

Thanks for replying Elaine, nice to see you by the way
      I found who I think is him ,but it says see page 12 , and I cannot see where the page number is

Comment

I understand now! The "see page xx" which is usually on the right hand side of the image refers to a continuation page. This usually occurred when more space was needed to enter information. Sometimes you can find the entry by scrolling through the pages - other times it's just not there! You've just got to check.

The continuation pages are generally at the end of the section you are viewing so just use the page arrow on the right hand side of the screen. On the last page or two you will (may) find a number of individual entries which are possibly not in order. You can find your record by matching the schedule no. from your original entry to the same schedule no. on the continuation sheet (if that makes sense!).
        Elaine

Comment

um yes I think so ta Elaine

Comment

Send me a message with the link if you want me to look.
            Elaine

Comment

thanks again Elaine but I think I have got it now.

Comment

I've found that a person's entry on the extra page is just a neater version of the original one. Can't quite see why some of them were done ..... maybe for some reason further to the right that we are not able to see. My own mother has two entries in this way.
                Anne

Comment

Working...
                X