Witnesses on Marriage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Witnesses on Marriage

Cannot quite read the witnesses names but seems to be Olivia Marie ? and Violet Nora Fallon?
    by the side of their names it says W which I assume means Witness ,Maries Fallon ?? Officiating Minister
    Am I right in the spellings and does it mean both witnesses are Ministers

ThanksJohn Young.jpeg

No, the W. is the initial of W Marcus Falloon (guess he didn't like his first name) who was the officiating minister. Looks like one of the two witnesses was related to the minister.
    Judith passed away in October 2018

Comment

thanks Judith .

Comment

I think surname of the first witness is Dean.

Christine
        Researching:
        HOEY (Fermanagh, other Ulster counties and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) BANNIGAN and FOX (Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland and Portland, Maine, USA) REYNOLDS, McSHEA, PATTERSON and GOAN (Corker and Creevy, Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland) DYER (Belfast and Ballymacarrett) SLEVIN and TIMONEY (Fermanagh) BARNETT (Ballagh, Tyrone and Strangford, Down)

Comment

I think the first witness surname begins 'Dr..' Possibly 'Draw'?
          The 'r' is like the one in Marcus (but not like that in Marie or Nora!)
          Anne
          Last edited by Anne in Carlisle; 09-11-17, 17:59.

Comment

I'd say the witnesses are Olive Marie Dean and Violet Nora Galloon. The vicar is W. Marcus Galloon.
            The writer makes his 'e' in different ways. The 'e' in Olive is the same as in Dean but different to the 'e' in Marie and Violet.

Comment

Originally posted by GallowayLass View Post
              I'd say the witnesses are Olive Marie Dean and Violet Nora Galloon. The vicar is W. Marcus Galloon.
              The writer makes his 'e' in different ways. The 'e' in Olive is the same as in Dean but different to the 'e' in Marie and Violet.
              I'd say the name is Falloon, but the rest as Galloway says... definitely DEAN as the surname for Olive Marie.
              Julie
              They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

For heavens sake, I cannot abide this predictive text. I actually typed Falloon. That's me just corrected it in this post and it's changed the F to a G again!!! and then the single capital G changed into the word Good. I corrected that and it came out as Gain. Why can't I turn this idiot thing off permanently?

Comment

For heavens sake, I cannot abide this predictive text. I actually typed Falloon. That's me just corrected it in this post and it's changed the F to a G again!!! and then the single capital G changed into the word Good. I corrected that and it came out as Gain. Why can't I turn this idiot thing off permanently?
                  what are you using GL? phone or tablet? not sure that there is a way to turn predictive txt off, not unless it's somewhere in the bowels.

Last edited by Darksecretz; 09-11-17, 20:50.
                  Julie

Comment

GL

I hate predictive text as well. I particularly hate the way it changes stuff behind your back!

OC

Comment

Originally posted by Darksecretz View Post
                      what are you using GL? phone or tablet? not sure that there is a way to turn predictive txt off, not unless it's somewhere in the bowels.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ho...hrome&ie=UTF-8
                      Am using a Google Nexus 6P phone

Comment

Have looked there. Thank you, I think you have solved it.

Comment

Originally posted by Olde Crone Holden View Post
                          GL

I hate predictive text as well. I particularly hate the way it changes stuff behind your back!

OC
                          have a look on the link I posted OC it might help x

Have looked there. Thank you, I think you have solved it.
                          coolio
                          Julie

Comment

Working...
                          X