Scottish Records :- A big ask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scottish Records :- A big ask

If anybody has any sort of access to records in Scotland i would be eternally grateful.
    My Grandfathers sister was married in Scotland and died in Scotland, all I remember was that she lived in Edinburgh, I dont know who she married, any names and date would be amazing.

Kathleen Alice White born in Heywood, Wiltshire, England in 1920 i think she died late 80s early 90s in Edinburgh.

parents were Henry John White and Alice Bertha Franklin from Wiltshire

thank you

Hi

most people on here use https://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk/ this is a pay per view site but it is the most comprehensive site our there for those with Scots Ancestors :smilee:
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

The cert you want is too recent to be downloaded from the Scotlands People website but can be ordered.

Kathleen Alice WHITE, Mother's maiden name FRANKIN died aged 68 in 1988. in Leith (732/836)

Just go to the Scotlands People website and follow the instructions to order the certificate if you need it.
      All the best and good luck.
      herky
      Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

WHITE

KATHLEEN ALICE

DALY

GEORGE ALEXANDER

685/1 1252

Haymarket

DALY

KATHLEEN ALICE

FRANKLIN

732/ 836

Leith

Comment

There is a marriage for a Kathleen Alice White to a George Alexander DALY in 1970 in Haymarket.
          Now on SP all of a persons names are indexed so when I look for a death of Kathleen Alice DALY it comes up with the same death as before so we can assume the marriage is the correct one.
          herky
          Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

George Alexander Daly could have died in 1977 in Haymarket, aged 61 years. Mother's maiden mane Kane.
            It is a pity all these records are too recent for you to download.
            herky

Comment

Thank you one and all that's great news, this has helped me tons

Nick

Comment

Working...
              X