cemetery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cemetery

Posting this here as I don`t actually know the name of the cemetery.It is in St John, New Brunswick, Canada . I am looking for Frederick William Collins 1900-1989c and his wife Annabella Mustarde . 1900-1986c. If anyone happens to come across them could you please let me know
    Thanks
    EP
    Last edited by julip; 15-10-17, 10:22.

Originally posted by julip View Post
    Posting this here as I don`t actually know the name of the cemetery.It is in St John, New Brunswick, Canada . I am looking for Frederick William Collins 1900-1989c and his wife Annabella Mustarde . 1900-1986c. If anyone happens to come across them could you please let me know
    Thanks
    EP
    Have a look here http://archives.gnb.ca/Search/Cemeteries/?culture=en-CA there is alos a link to the list of cemeteries if you don't find your name and you culd perhaps email them direct to see if they will help find the grave.
    Margaret

Comment

Thanks Margaret ,I have had a look but can`t see any possibles. I will email them with the info I have and hope they can help
      Evelyn

Comment

Margaret ,
        Just had a reply from the New Brunswick Cemetery Archivist .He confirmed that Frederick Collins was buried there ,and has offered to search for his wife Annabella ,which he thinks could also be there too. Great advice contacting the cemetery direct !
        Evelyn

Comment

Margaret ,
          Just had a reply from the New Brunswick Cemetery Archivist .He confirmed that Frederick Collins was buried there ,and has offered to search for his wife Annabella ,which he thinks could also be there too. Great advice contacting the cemetery direct !
          Evelyn
          Glad that worked out well.
          Margaret

Comment

Have you tried www.findagrave.com to see if you can see any memorial there?
            Julie
            They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

I have Julie ,

Can`t find anything that matches . Thanks
              Evelyn

Comment

Just had a photo of the headstone of Frederick and Annabella Collins . It was sent by the archivist for the New Brunswick Cemetery who has found it in their records. They have been so helpful and I think they might have gone out specially to take a photo as I got it email. Great result , thanks again
                Evelyn

Comment

Just had a photo of the headstone of Frederick and Annabella Collins . It was sent by the archivist for the New Brunswick Cemetery who has found it in their records. They have been so helpful and I think they might have gone out specially to take a photo as I got it email. Great result , thanks again
                  Evelyn
                  that's fab! what a brilliant result :smilee:
                  Julie
                  They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

I have found the Canadian people much more helpful than us generally, I got some wonderful stuff including photos of Headstones, and even though I offered to pay they did not charge.

Comment

Working...
                    X