Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Ancestry look-up please?

(Don't have a sub at the moment)

Please can some kind person look up Oswald Andrew born 1872 in the Freemasons records on Ancestry?

I hope he is the chap living in Stalybridge.

I would like to know the name of the Lodge he joined. The date should be around 1900 or 1901.

Many thanks
    Vicky

Originally posted by Vicky the Viking View Post
    (Don't have a sub at the moment)

Please can some kind person look up Oswald Andrew born 1872 in the Freemasons records on Ancestry?

I hope he is the chap living in Stalybridge.

I would like to know the name of the Lodge he joined. The date should be around 1900 or 1901.

Many thanks
    Name: Oswald Andrew
    Initiation Age: 29
    Birth Year: abt 1872
    Initiation Date: 9 Sep 1901
    First Payment Year on Register: 1901
    Year Range: 1887-1909
    Profession: Builder
    Lodge: Stamford & Warrington Lodge
    Lodge Location: Stalybridge
    Lodge Number: 1408
    Folio Number: 66
    herky
    Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

That's just what I wanted! Thanks very much!
      Vicky

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky the Viking View Post
        That's just what I wanted! Thanks very much!
        Good luck - glad it was the one you wanted and it was a very easy search for a change!
        herky
        Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

I'm just glad his name was Oswald & not something more common!
          Vicky

Comment

Working...
          X