Unable to view gallery items on Ancestry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to view gallery items on Ancestry

When I click onto images on my Ancestry tree, I just get a greyed out generic Ancestry picture.
    I can't find an answer from their 'Help' tab. I'm probably being dumb/missing the obvious, but would appreciate any suggestions as to how I can reclaim what I've added to my tree.

Julite

do you actually mean on the Ancestry website or in your tree programme ?

Comment

Is your subscription still up to date? I don't think you can view the attached galley items if you don't have a sub. You can still view your tree though, and I would have thought you could view the files you had uploaded yourself ..... can you not see those either?
      Anne

Comment

Thanks for the replies.
        As I feared it was my dopiness that was to blame. Unable to sync, I downloaded my trees a couple of months ago, uploaded them back onto Ancestry under amended names then, being too clever for my own good, deleted the ones I had downloaded. Too busy to do anything until a couple of days ago, I was perplexed at the greying out of acknowledged 'media' - and more than a little fed up to see my items on other people's trees ( no objection to the copying - just miffed that I couldn't see them on my trees). Now to start the tedious task of uploading everything again though I'm now even more nervous about using the new FTM!

Comment

Working...
        X