Is this the same man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this the same man

Would you say the tall man on the right of one photo is the same as the tall man at the back of the wedding couple in the other one
    ThanksGeorge wedding.jpg

Antonio Tomaselli wedding.jpg oops it went wrong this is the other one its the man on the right

Comment

He does look very similar Val, just not so happy in the second one. It's a shame he isn't smiling on both, then it would be easier to tell.
      Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

In fact the two men on both look similar to each other. Are they related?
        Anne

Comment

His ears look bigger in the 2nd photo but the suit looks the same! Those eyes, eyebrows, widow's peaks and noses on all makes me think they are definitely related.
          The lady on the right of the bride - 2nd photo - looks like the mother of the bride in the first.

What dates would the two marriages be?
          Last edited by Katarzyna; 20-07-17, 09:19.
          Kat

My avatar is my mother 1921 - 2012

Comment

It's the ears that bother me. 2nd photo the man's ears stick out quite a bit. 1st photo, they don't.

Comment

thanks everyone
              Date of first marriage 1935 second 1947
              The two men in the second photo, if its who I think it is ,are brothers, and the lady standing next to the tall man on the right is their Mother
              The first bride is their sister
              and Galloway bet his ears bothered him too
              Last edited by Guest; 20-07-17, 12:53.

Comment

I think they are related or the same man as well, they both have quite prominent cheekbones.....along with the other characteristics the others have mentioned, Val.
                Jacky

Comment

In BOTH photos the man in question reminds me of the same person that I knew in my childhood; so I would say they are the same man, or near relatives.

Jay
                  Janet in Yorkshire

Genealogists never die - they just swap places in the family tree

Comment

I would say same man. Same thin lips, cleft of chin and hint of a monobrow.

Vera

Comment

thanks very much all solves a mystery

Comment

Working...
                      X