Glasgow Electoral rolls updated on ancestry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glasgow Electoral rolls updated on ancestry

Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Scotland, Electoral Registers, 1857-1962 updated and went online 2 days ago if it helps any one? found my ggg/f exactly where he ought to be
    Angelina

Many thanks - lots of mine from Glasgow.......off to have a look
    herky
    Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

Thankyou - I've found my Grigors

Comment

That will keep me out of trouble for a week or two.
        Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Glad to have helped- has anyone else found any relatives there?
          Last edited by angelina; 04-07-17, 11:08.
          Angelina

Comment

Having troubles getting results. But then I'm looking for McLeod. I have tried adding in first name and address or either and only getting 1 match yet I know from censuses, the were in same place on 2 of them.

Comment

Originally posted by angelina View Post
              Glad to have helped- has anyone else found any relatives there?
              Not had much time to look yet but so pleased to have found my mum and dad and granny both in the same street.
              herky
              Researching - Trimmer (Farringdon), Noble & Taylor (Ross and Cromarty), Norris (Glasgow), McGilvray (Glasgow and Australia), Leck & Efford (Glasgow), Ferrett (Hampshire), Jenkins & Williams (Aberystwyth), Morton (Motherwell and Tipton), Barrowman (Glasgow), Lilley (Bromsgrove and Glasgow), Cresswell (England and Lanarkshire). Simpson, Morrow and Norris in Ireland. Thomas Price b c 1844 Scotland.

Comment

GL and Herky I only found men when hunting - no women at all but i suppose it was becos they werent entitled to vote till after WW1 then unless had own business. good luck to you all
                Angelina

Comment

Working...
                X