FMP 1 month for £1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMP 1 month for £1

Thanks to my pal in Oz, I now have a 1 month worldwide sub for £1. She got hers for a dollar.

Be quick. Code is BIFAMILY

Many thanks GallowayLass, mind runs out next tues, so grapped this one quick, all when though no problem...thanks again

Lilly

Comment

Thanks GallowayLass - have just signed up. Don't forget to untick auto-renew!

Comment

Thank you - just what I needed!
        Linda

My avatar is my Grandmother Carolina Meulenhoff 1896 - 1955

Comment

I've just tried and it wouldn't work.

Was it a discount voucher or something else?

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Comment

try this link
            Trace your ancestry and build a family tree by researching extensive birth records, census data, obituaries and more - over 5 billion records - start today!

oops seems thats an old one,
            Last edited by Guest; 28-06-17, 19:56.

Comment

I went to the subscribe page from the My Account menu.. There were two tabs, one for UK and one for World. I clicked on World and the usual prices were displayed for the one month and 12 months subs. Do not click further on those till you have clicked into the 'Do you have a voucher?' box on the right a tiny little further down the page. Enter BIFAMILY there and then Enter on your keyboard. You then get a message saying the discount has been applied and the page refreshes with the new price of £1 for 1 month - it previously said £9.95. Now click on purchase and you see the box to enter your payment details. When you are done you get and instant response on the page and an email a few minutes/seconds later. My email was almost instant.
              Hope that helps.

Comment

Thanks GallowayLass, worked OK for me.

Ian

Comment

Thanks, GallowayLass - got my month OK. Shame that it doesn't include 1939 register though, which wasn't make clear until after I'd paid my pound. Still good value for a pound though. Also, by some strange quirk it now allows me to apply for a closed 1939 record to be opened (with a death cert) as a subscriber, even though I apparently won't be able to view it once they make the record available!

Richard

Comment

Originally posted by Richard in Perth View Post
                    ...Also, by some strange quirk it now allows me to apply for a closed 1939 record to be opened (with a death cert) as a subscriber, even though I apparently won't be able to view it once they make the record available!

Richard
                    Now that is just plain daft LOL. I don't agree with their policy of no access to 1939 register and newspapers unless you have a 12 months sub. It's unfair. You should be able to see them for the month.

Comment

Originally posted by GallowayLass View Post
                      I don't agree with their policy of no access to 1939 register and newspapers unless you have a 12 months sub. It's unfair. You should be able to see them for the month.
                      Won't that be because they are separate entities with their own access? Its more of a bonus for annual subscribers than a right.
                      Caroline
                      Caroline's Family History Pages
                      Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Is it possible then to just pay for access to 1939? I don't use much else on there and it would work out cheaper for me next year.
                        Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

For 1939 register I don't see how it's a bonus because you can access it with PAYG credits.

Comment

For 1939 register I don't see how it's a bonus because you can access it with PAYG credits.
                            So you can't have a years subscription then? I seem to remember the PAYG credits work out very expensive.
                            Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Yes, credits are the most expensive way to access FMP followed by the expense of a 12 months sub, World then UK. If you can access the two items on all those three ways then why not on the two 1 month subs.

Comment

which will cost and arm and both legs!!
                                Caroline
                                Caroline's Family History Pages
                                Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Done it now thanks - forgot to click on World sub instead of British.

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Comment

signed up and already made a new discovery, so many thanks for this.
                                    My Family History Blog Site:

https://chiddicksfamilytree.com

Comment

Working...
                                    X