Johnson Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnson Family

Anyone got a Johnson who's mother was Rachel E Ellis in their family tree? Father's name Samuel Johnson a Coal Hewer & Filler lived at Conisbrough Yorkshire West Riding in 1938 and 1939.
    teresa

Apart from the son who is with them in 1939 they appear to have had quite a few possible children. Have you tried following them forward Teresa? I can't mention any names of course because they could easily still be alive.
    Last edited by Chrissie Smiff; 20-06-17, 07:28.
    Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissie Smiff View Post
      Apart from the son who is with them in 1939 they appear to have had quite a few possible children. Have you tried following them forward Teresa? I can't mention any names of course because they could easily still be alive.
      Yes I have followed Leonard's children forward, sadly 2 have since died, Loraine and Brian. I am now in contact with their children. 2 living children seem to have vanished..at least I can't find a Death Reg for them. Of course there is a possibility that they have divorced and remarried, but tracing Johnson's is a nightmare.

I also have Leonard's birth death and Marriage certificates as Leronard married my late Mum's cousin, but they never knew one another as far as I know.

I believe I have found the Marriage Reg for Samuel Johnson to Rachel in Pontypridd and the Death Reg 1962 for Rachel E Johnson both of which I ordered yesterday.
      teresa

Comment

Working...
      X