Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Success - an old mystery solved (I hope)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success - an old mystery solved (I hope)

After all the help I’ve had with two of my missing Cochrane girls, I thought I’d revisit the search for another “lost” member of my Irish clan and this thread is to report of my success!!
    I started a thread several years ago and then resurrected it some time later. MY message now is NEVER give up because new resources or new additions to data bases come on line all the time and so repeat searches really are worth doing.

Update May 2017: I still haven’t found a marriage for James Miller and Honour McDonough, but this morning I have found 4 new pieces of evidence from 2 different sources.
    From familysearch – 6 Oct 1895 at Church of Our Lady & St Wilfred bp of Sarah Ann Miller, d/o James & Honour DONOCH Miller. Burial reg for the same church Sarah Ann Miller - 19 March 1899

GRO index birth Q4 1895 Sarah Ann Miller mmn McDONOUGH; death reg Q1 1899 aged 3 years.
    So, I am claiming Honour Miller as my “missing” girl – do you agree?

Jay
    Janet in Yorkshire

Genealogists never die - they just swap places in the family tree

it's looking very likely Jay, well done that woman! :smilee:

now, can you shed some light on my Ann LARKINS please? I know she was born in Ireland and that is it! her father could be Matthew or James [depending on which marriage cert you look at!!] and she might have been born 1842/43/44/45/46 just for good measure!
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Oh Well Done, Jay, looks good to me.....I'm made up for you!!

Now.....My Ansboro's......
      Jacky

Comment

Working...
      X