suggestions for later additions FTM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suggestions for later additions FTM

Hi All, This is my first post, so please don't abuse me for asking this question.
    Where can I make a suggestion for changes to the software? There are a few 'irritations' in FTM that I would like to mention to the forum, but not sure exactly where. It doesn't seem to have it's own section. The 'suggestions might have already been mentioned by others, so I would like to read them first if they have.
    Thanks

Originally posted by cyclops View Post
    Hi All, This is my first post, so please don't abuse me for asking this question.
    Where can I make a suggestion for changes to the software? There are a few 'irritations' in FTM that I would like to mention to the forum, but not sure exactly where. It doesn't seem to have it's own section. The 'suggestions might have already been mentioned by others, so I would like to read them first if they have.
    Thanks
    Despite the name of the forum, we're not actually connected with the Family Tree Maker software, if you want to make suggestions about the software, there is a dedicated Facebook page for this.

The purpose of this group is solely to help develop new ideas. This is not a group to rant about problems with the program or as a normal user group. This is about helping MacKiev with suggestions...
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

There is also a "Suggest a Feature" option on the MacKiev website
      Family Tree Maker makes it easier than ever to discover your family story, preserve your legacy and share your unique heritage. If you're new to family history, you'll appreciate how this intuitive program lets you easily grow your family tree with simple navigation, tree-building tools, and integrated Web searching. If you’re already an expert, you can dive into the more advanced features, options for managing data, and a wide variety of charts and reports. The end result is a family history that you and your family will treasure for years to come!
      Elaine

Comment

Working...
      X