Certificate help please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Certificate help please.

I remembered my Mum telling me that one of the family, didn't say which side, had twins, very young, that died in a fire.

Had a quick look today and I think I have had some luck. Two baby girls, born with the right surname, right registration district with the same registration numbers. Right mother's maiden name but of course not any census as it was 1900 born and 1900 died

They died under one years old right names, right reg district but with different reg numbers. 1d 329 and 1d 336.Getting confused would they have different reg numbers??

Want to get all four certs but want to be sure obviously

They may not have died at the same time, say one day apart, which would explain the different page numbers.

OC

Comment

Thank you so much OC. Very excited now, will send off for the certificates

Linda

Comment

The accident may well have been covered in a newspaper. [mine was]
        Julie
        They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Thanks Julie I will have a look

Linda

Comment

On the subject of death certificates - I'm trying to get the date of birth of someone who was born in Ireland but died in England. I have his death cert' but it doesn't state the D.O.B. Is it right that there is a more detailed death certificate available rather than the usual one we can buy from GRO ? So frustrated with not being able to get his date of birth :(

Comment

MaggieT

I've answered on your other thread.

OC

Comment

Working...
              X