Mouse Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse Help

Dont know if I can explain it well, but my mouse points like a arrow head sometimes then it sort of disappears and is a thin line which I can just about find.
    Its a wireless Anker one.

Hi Val, have you tried changing the batteries, if you have, try uninstall and then a fresh install.

Comment

Not sure if this is your one, Val....but maybe there are some solutions here........

Use our Anker 2.4G Wireless Mouse troubleshooting guide to diagnose your device's issues.

hope it helps
      Jacky

Comment

Thanks for suggestions shall have to wait for husband to come back as I cannot get the rotten batteries out, why do they make the compartment so hard to open?
        I looked on the link thanks but then of them seem to cover my problem.

Comment

Usually a thin line means it's become a cursor for typing rather than a pointer.

Margaret

Comment

aha Margaret how do I fix that please as its driving me bonkers

Comment

This is how to change your mouse pointer:-

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/...a.html#option3
              Co-ordinator for PoW project Southern Region 08
              Researching:- Wieland, Habbes, Saettele, Bowinkelmann, Freckenhauser, Dilger in Germany
              Kincaid, Warner, Hitchman, Collie, Curtis, Pocock, Stanley, Nixey, McDonald in London, Berks, Bucks, Oxon and West Midlands
              Drake, Beals, Pritchard in Kent
              Devine in Ireland

Comment

oh gawd I dont understand that, I just went to complain about it to the seller, and found others have the same problem.

Comment

Working...
                X