X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry Page unavailable

Is anybody else getting lots of Page is unavailable

Short answer - yes !

It is happening on the censuses for me. Say I am on the actual family page of a 1911 census, and I want to see who the neighbours are, it won't let me go forward or backward.

bcbrit
    George, Uren, Toy - Cornwall. Barrows, Blair, Bowyer, Freeth, Green, Manie - London

Comment

Thanks wonder why ? maybe they are adding stuff hope so

Comment

Me too. Could not get access to 1837-1915 deaths index. Also told me was in the .com when I wasn't. I was in .co.uk one. Gave up.

Comment

I had problems yesterday with a message I received, and tried to answer. I tried four or five times, and each time was told 'Ooops! Message not sent! Try again later' . Gave up then tried again this morning with same result. Then demonstrated what was happening to my 'Local Expert' and it worked. As my grandchildren would say ;- "Go figure"

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
            Thanks wonder why ? maybe they are adding stuff hope so
            They're BETA testing for the new FMT at the moment, I'd have thought there might be other problems while they try to break it.

This group is for users of the Family Tree Maker software. If you have not yet purchased the Family Tree Maker (FTM) program, please review https://support.mackiev.com/431886-Whats-New-in-FTM-2019...

This group is for users of the Family Tree Maker software. If you have not yet purchased the Family Tree Maker (FTM) program, please review https://support.mackiev.com/431886-Whats-New-in-FTM-2019...

I know that many of you don't like Facebook, but there are times when it's very handy.
            Caroline
            Caroline's Family History Pages
            Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

ah thanks Caroline, hope they hurry up then

Comment

Working...
              X