Paf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paf

Been away from my genealogy files for about 6 years now. Just trying to get caught up again. I used PAF and PAF companion at that time but support has ended and it doesn't seem to run properly with Win 7. For printing books that is. I still have my old XP computer so I can go back to that machine.

My problem presently is I can't remember how I printed books to PDF format. RTF files didn't include pictures so I switched to PDF format. Can anyone help me recall how I was printing these books? Another nice feature the book had an index at the end.

TIA

Perhaps I can get you closer. I think I don't have a "pdf printer" set up in my XP environment.

But, within PAF (and assuming it's a PAF report/book that you'd like to print)
    *File menu/Print Reports
    *Select desired Report/Book
    *make sure "Print to file" box (bottom right) is NOT ticked
    *Page Setup -> "Printer" (lowest line) -> in the Name box, choose your PDF printer. Mine offers Progeny PDF printer, but I don't think that's setup in my XP, so it doesn't work.

Good luck. If this doesn't work, someone else here may be able to help, or I think there may be a PAF user group somewhere out in the web.

Comment

Working...
    X