Software

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software

Hi, I would appreciate any views or comments on Legacy Family Tree 8. I cannot decide which software to purchase, Legacy or the new FTM 2017. I would really like to here from anyone who uses Legacy. I have downloaded the trial version and I am very impressed with it, but I was wondering what others thought of it that had purchased the software. Any help appreciated.

Legacy is excellent . I have used legacy for years its worth upgrading to deluxe version.

Give the free version a try you have nothing to lose
    Sue ;)

Comment

Thanks Sue, I have been looking around the internet for info FTM 2017 but there is nothing to show what it looks like or to be able to get the feel of it. I think I will stay with Legacy 8, I am so pleased with the free version, so I will be buying the unlock key. There is just one thing that is bothering me, I have seen that Version 9 is going to be released and I don't what to pay now for V8 then in a short time have to pay again for V9. Christine;D

Comment

According to the legacy family tree group on facebook, I am on there as Sue Gardiner.
        If you upgrade to deluxe version 8 you should get a free upgrade to Legacy 9.
        Join the group you will glean lots of hints and tips. If you need help start a new thread and ask away.
        Sue ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Suein10b View Post
          According to the legacy family tree group on facebook, I am on there as Sue Gardiner.
          If you upgrade to deluxe version 8 you should get a free upgrade to Legacy 9.
          Join the group you will glean lots of hints and tips. If you need help start a new thread and ask away.

Group is called Legacy User Group

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Sue ;)

Comment

Working...
          X