192 Electoral Rolls...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 192 Electoral Rolls...

I wonder if by chance anyone has access to the Electoral Rolls on the 192 site ? I am looking for confirmation of an address around 2000/2002 I do have the name who I believe was living there - I do appreciate that it would mean some kind person using their credits to help me with this request...
    Thank you for looking at this post.
    Skylark.
    Family Names : HALE, GREEN, BROUGH, HARRIS, FARMER, REEVES, MINCHIN, CORNISH, WARD.

Originally posted by skylark View Post
    I wonder if by chance anyone has access to the Electoral Rolls on the 192 site ? I am looking for confirmation of an address around 2000/2002 I do have the name who I believe was living there - I do appreciate that it would mean some kind person using their credits to help me with this request...
    Thank you for looking at this post.
    Skylark.
    I have a sub to another site for Electoral Registers so may be able to help if you PM me the name. I've got tons of credits and would never use them up on my own research so am more than happy to help others.

Margaret

Comment

Thank you Margaret, I will certainly send you PM. I do appreciate your kindness...
      Family Names : HALE, GREEN, BROUGH, HARRIS, FARMER, REEVES, MINCHIN, CORNISH, WARD.

Comment

Thank you Margaret for the brilliant info you have given me, I really appreciate your kind help.
        Skylark.

Comment

Originally posted by skylark View Post
          Thank you Margaret for the brilliant info you have given me, I really appreciate your kind help.
          Skylark.
          No problem. Glad to help.

Margaret

Comment

Working...
          X