FMP auto- renewal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMP auto- renewal

I have got a months subscription. I have tried to cancel auto-renewal.When I reach the part which says "Are you sure you want to cancel auto-renewal?" I clicked on "Yes,I do want to cancel" but nothing happens.
    Any ideas of what to do?
    F

Try emailing, though you may not get a reply until after the weekend.

Comment

They are always at this altering the auto-renewal trick and say they are not guilty. I just checked mine last week (not due for renewal till May) and auto renewal was ticked. It wasn't before as I always make sure it is not. It took a wee bit of jiggery pokery to get it to fix itself. An email did arrive confirming the changes which I have kept and also taken a screenshot of.
      I've been caught out with them before so belt and braces, I will look the day before the duedate to make sure I an still unticked.
      Quite a few people on another forum I belong to are complaining about the tick re-appearing. Some unlucky folks have the same issue every year.
      One thing in their favour is if you ring to complain, they will refund and it appears in your bank next working day. At least that's what folks are reporting.

Comment

Thank you both. I have just tried again and it has worked, but I must keep an eye on it as I have been caught out before, luckily only for a month.
        F

Comment

Working...
        X