156 Kiburn Park Road London N.W.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 156 Kiburn Park Road London N.W.6

Anyone related to the Dunne Family who lived at the above address 1956-1965?
    teresa

I think that's a typo. Assuming it should be Kilburn, are you sure that it's Kilburn Rd and not Kilburn High Rd? Do you know the registration district? Does not seem to be Paddington or Hampstead.
    People: Canton, Wiseman, Colthup, Scrace
    Places: Pembrokeshire, Kent.

Comment

Kilburn Park Road is a long one running between Shirland Road and the A5 in the NW6 post code area. Paddington Recreation Ground is just to the East of the road.
      Judith passed away in October 2018

Comment

Kilburn Park Road seems to be the boundary between two registration districts. The odd numbers are in Paddington. Anyone know which is the adjacent district in which I suppose will be the even numbers?
        People: Canton, Wiseman, Colthup, Scrace
        Places: Pembrokeshire, Kent.

Comment

Possibly Brent, sub reg district Willesden

Vera

Comment

156 Kilburn Park Road London NW6 was in Willesden in 1964 according to living son's birth cert.
            teresa

Comment

Managed to find some associated family members at last!
              Other surnames associated with this family: DUNNE, DOYLE, EGAN, SHUDELL & THOMAS so far. Oh and there are Irish connections too in Dublin & Wexford! As if I don't have enough Irish in my own lineage
              teresa

Comment

Anyone related to this person?

UK, Commonwealth War Graves, 1914-1921 and 1939-1947
                Name: Christopher Shudell
                Birth Date: abt 1902
                Death Date: 9 Dec 1940
                Cemetery: The Tower Hill Memorial Part XIV Sea-Sty
                Burial Country: England
                Father: Christopher Shudell
                Mother: Ellen Shudell
                Region or Memorial: Memorial Register
                SHUDELL, Christopher AB Merchant Navy, SS Ashcroft (London) Died 9th Dec 1940 aged 38 son of Christopher & Ellen Shudell:
                Husband of Elizabeth Shudell of Kilburn Middx.
                teresa

Comment

Originally posted by kathsgirl.48 View Post
                  Managed to find some associated family members at last!
                  Other surnames associated with this family: DUNNE, DOYLE, EGAN, SHUDELL & THOMAS so far. Oh and there are Irish connections too in Dublin & Wexford! As if I don't have enough Irish in my own lineage
                  OOPS, I missed on surname out...ASPELL.
                  teresa

Comment

There are only 38 Electoral Roll entries on findmypast for SHUDELL - including duplicates where folk moved.
                    Lincs, Cornwall, Bucks, London area (incl Herts, Essex).

There is also one entry in the 1939 register (Cambridge Rd, Willesden) , but you probably have this already - it has evidence of a Dunne-Shudell marriage.
                    Last edited by col48; 21-07-17, 14:58. Reason: add 1939 info

Comment

...and (1939) Egan-Dunn [sic] marriage

Comment

Originally posted by col48 View Post
                        There are only 38 Electoral Roll entries on findmypast for SHUDELL - including duplicates where folk moved.
                        Lincs, Cornwall, Bucks, London area (incl Herts, Essex).

There is also one entry in the 1939 register (Cambridge Rd, Willesden) , but you probably have this already - it has evidence of a Dunne-Shudell marriage.
                        Yes I do have a marriage Certificate for Mary Carmel Dunne, daughter of Francis Dunne (deceased) & George Christopher Shudell, Father Christopher Shudell (deceased)
                        teresa

Comment

Originally posted by col48 View Post
                          ...and (1939) Egan-Dunn [sic] marriage
                          Catherine Dunne's second marriage. I now have her Birth & Death certificate too.
                          teresa

Comment

Hello,

I am new to this. i responded to you other post today as well. This would be my great grandfather, my Granddads father. My granddad was George Christopher Shudell, born in Ireland, Moved to England and had two of his children (Christopher - 1956, Paul 1957 (my father). Then they moved to the United States in approximately 1968. Then Mary and George had their last child Anthony. . My granddad's father, Christopher, died when my granddad was a boy. I was told by my uncle that he died coming back on a ship from Australia. It seems like you are searching for the same descendants as mine. the Dunne-Shudell marriage between Mary Carmel Dunne and George Christopher Shudell are my grandparents. I live in Michigan. I am the first generation born here in the U.S. My dad came her with his parents when he was approximately 11 years old...1968 or so. The rest of my dads family is in Ireland and England.

Comment

Working...
                            X