Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FMP for £1 ... Just found out that you can use the code twice, so 2 months for £2!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMP for £1 ... Just found out that you can use the code twice, so 2 months for £2!

Just that really :o

I thought I'd put it in a header so everyone can see!
    :D Charney Jo

It's registering as a stacked month, to start after the current month expires, but is listed as "Inactive". (I guess it would be as it hasn't started yet).

I thought that for a pound it was worth a shot....

Comment

umm my sub runs out tonight. and was going to renew at £89.96 ,that's with 25% discount they have given me , hardly seems cheap now.

Comment

I have a friend on another site who managed to get 3 months out of them at £1 per .............

no-one else has been able to repeat that!
        My grandmother, on the beach, South Bay, Scarborough, undated photo (poss. 1929 or 1930)

Researching Cadd, Schofield, Cottrell in Lancashire, Buckinghamshire; Taylor, Park in Westmorland; Hayhurst in Yorkshire, Westmorland, Lancashire; Hughes, Roberts in Wales.

Comment

does it include the 1939 register? I need it to look at side branches - but don't want to invest the time!

Comment

No, the monthly subs specifically exclude the 1939 register.

Comment

Thanks again Jo, seems to have worked OK

Ian

Comment

Ian. I'm hoping that it works. I thought it was worth a shot for £1! Sylvia, I tried for 3 but it wouldn't let me :D

Comment

Now don't be greedy Jo. Mine stated second month for a £1 expires 22/4/2017. Will have to see what happens at the 'Auto subs renewal' on 22/3/2017 after first month for a £1 ???

Ian

Comment

Working...
                  X