Irish Curtin's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irish Curtin's

I've just discovered that my late uncle Thomas Curtin had another 2 brothers.

Anyone on here descended from these 2 couples?

Michael Curtin born 1909 in Caherciveen Co.Co. Kerry. He married Mary Walsh in 1933 in Co. Dublin

Cornelius Curtin born 1912 in Caherciveen Co.Co. Kerry. He married Mary Ellen Fitzgerald in 1937 Dublin
    Witnesses: James Cusack & Sheila Pollard, they married the same year and were my late Uncle and Aunt.
    teresa

Originally posted by kathsgirl.48 View Post
    I've just discovered that my late uncle Thomas Curtin had another 2 brothers.

Anyone on here descended from these 2 couples?

Michael Curtin born 1909 in Caherciveen Co.Co. Kerry. He married Mary Walsh in 1933 in Co. Dublin

Cornelius Curtin born 1912 in Caherciveen Co.Co. Kerry. He married Mary Ellen Fitzgerald in 1937 Dublin
    Witnesses: James Cusack & Sheila Pollard, they married the same year and were my late Uncle and Aunt.

Ooops, there was another one too, which I forgot to mention.

John Patrick Curtin Born 1905 at Caherciveen Co. Kerry. Ireland
    teresa

Comment

This looks like your family in 1911. Catherine Curtin’s maiden name was McCarthy:

Elwyn

I am based in Co. Antrim and undertake research in Northern Ireland. Please feel free to contact me for help or advice via PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Elwyn View Post
        This looks like your family in 1911. Catherine Curtin’s maiden name was McCarthy:

http://www.census.nationalarchives.i...Street/102378/
        I do have the Curtin family on the 1901 and 1911 Ireland Census thanks.
        I'm really looking for anyone who might be descended from the 3 brothers I mentioned before. I do have all birth, marriage certificates of the siblings and a few death certificates too. and their father's birth and death certificate.
        teresa

Comment

Working...
        X