France

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• France

Looking for information on name Marchand/ Gustavaguard or gustavagand where they came from in France names we have tried filae and ancestry and others with no joy they are linked to my Gr Gr Nana Jeanne Laude somewhere

Edward Gustavaguard or gustavagand

Marchand names
    Edward and marie my mum last seen them in late 1950s early 1960s, josett and George , and Andre and jeannette Andre had daughter Sandrina and georgette can't remember other.
    George had 2 sons John Francois and pascal or pascal Edward and marie had Mari Jeanne.

Regards Jen & Bloss
    Last edited by jen1302; 08-02-17, 15:50. Reason: missed details

Can you confirm that all those mentioned in your first post are deceased.
    Elaine

Comment

there deceased my mum was born 1948 she was 15-16yrs old when seen and stayed with Edward and Marie Marchand in the 50-60s they were in there 40-50s when visited

Comment

Thank you Jen.

I'll move your post over to the Research forum where it might be seen more.
        Elaine

Comment

Jeanne Laude - •Born 19 November 1892 - Lourches, 59361, Nord, Nord-Pas-de-Calais, France - she married in Lourches to Herbaut Henri in 1914.......then she did re marry in Salford,Lancashire to a Thomas Hurst in 1937 ? any relation to your Nana Jeanne Laude ?
          these details are in a familytree I found
          Last edited by garstonite; 09-02-17, 07:33.
          Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire
          oakes/tipping/ellis/jones/schacht/...garston, liverpool
          adams-shropshire/roberts-welshpool
          merrick/lewis/stringham/nicolls-herefordshire
          coxon/williamson/kay/weaver-glossop/stockport/walker-gorton

Comment

Thomas Hurst is my mums Granddad they were together between 1914-1916 when Jeanne came over to the UK up to the time my gr granddad passed away in 1963 they had 3 children together Rebecca DOB 1920 Jeanne 1921 and Thomas 1924 he's my mums dad and Jeanne & Thomas married in 1937 at Salford Registar.

Were trying to find any living relatives in France from my mums nana Jeanne Laude we know my granddad and his 2 sisters had a half brother the son of Jeanne and Henri Herbaut is Theodore born 1906 and where Gustavaguard or gustavagand, Marchand are tied to Jeanne Laude where they came from in France so we can try and trace any decedents of there's who are alive
            Last edited by jen1302; 09-02-17, 16:02. Reason: missed details

Comment

Working...
            X