Cochran(e) s from Northern Ireland, Clock makers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cochran(e) s from Northern Ireland, Clock makers

I am looking for as much information about my Great Great Grandfather Hugh Hall Cochran(e) who was a Clock maker in Lurgan, Co Armagh. Ireland Born 1805 and died 1879 but died in Dublin and is buried in a paupers grave. He married Margaret Belshaw from Lurgan, Co Armagh.
    Are there any other Cochran's around who would be related to Hugh Hall Cochran(e) ?

Also do you have a Cochran(e) Clock, signed by Hugh Hall, or his son Hugh (Junior) who was also a Watch and Clock maker in New Ross Co Wexford. Are there any of his Clocks or watches still around.

Edward Cochran(e) my Great G G grandfather was a clock maker in Belfast in the mid to late 1800s are there any of his clocks still around Please help me fill in these gaps

I Look forward to hearing from any of you.

Heather

Heather -
    It sounds like you're hoping that cousins searching the internet might see this? But it's in the members-only section of ftf, so only us ftf'ers will see it.

Have you seen this entry in familysearch's catalog?
    Discover your family history. Explore the world’s largest collection of free family trees, genealogy records and resources.
    Last edited by PhotoFamily; 02-02-17, 02:24.

Comment

I have moved your thread to 'Family History Research' section Heather.
      Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Working...
      X