• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• find walter ryder shephard

I have information about him

Hi Margot,
    Welcome to the forum.
    Do you need some help with finding information on Walter - if so can you tell us what you know already and what sort of information you are seeking.
    Elaine

Comment

Can you assure us that this person id deceased please Margot as our T&C's don't allow the names of living, or who may be living, to be posted.

Oh and welcome to FTF
      Last edited by Chrissie Smiff; 30-01-17, 15:19.
      Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

I have just found this old thread and wondered if it was the same family and you knew Wapistan who posted it? - https://www.familytreeforum.com/show...Rider-Shephard
        Last edited by Chrissie Smiff; 30-01-17, 15:24.

Comment

If it's the same one I found this -
          SUPPLEMENT TO THE LONDON GAZETTE, 7 JUNE 1918.
          Walter Rider Shephard, Esq.
          Section Director, Mechanical Transport
          Department, Ministry of Munitions.

Comment

I knew Walter and lived with him until I was six. I saw on this site saying he was his gt.gt. grandson and had lots of info that I didnt know. But Ican add a lot more, but I dont know the relatives name and Im not very good on computors [ especially initials for things]

Comment

This is quite likely him. I know he worked for rolls royce and did business abroad but no idea of dates

Comment

If you click on this link it will take you to a previous thread about Walter.

The query was posted by a member called Wapistan - if you click on her name you will see an option to send a private message so that you can make contact with her. I am sure she will be pleased to know more about Walter.
                Elaine

Comment

Working...
                X