Jamaica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica

Hello...threatened I'd be back. I'm looking for general pointers. I've got someone who died in Jamaica in the mid nineteenth century. Although born & married in England, I can't find him on the census records. I thought I'd found him sailing from Liverpool to New York & working in Florida, but the death notice in Jamaica is definitely him (names his parents & gives their address). So he may either have gone from England to Jamaica or travelled there from America. If anyone has any tips on where to look, I'd be very grateful.

Some links available in the Reference Library.
    Elaine

Comment

Hi Grey good to see you back here, I have been missing a while too laptop died, hope you are well

Edna

Comment

Originally posted by clematised View Post
        Hi Grey good to see you back here, I have been missing a while too laptop died, hope you are well

Edna

Thanks very much & greetings ! Hope everyone is OK & apologies as I know I owe lots of people replies.-...I've missed the interaction, but just had to get some things done . I'm OK....just tire easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Elaine ..Spain View Post
          Some links available in the Reference Library.
          https://www.familytreeforum.com/cont...-The-Caribbean

Sorry....just realised it looked as though I wasn't thanking Elaine...Thanks; this could be interesting

Comment

Working...
          X