Free learn Genealogy Research Skills course

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free learn Genealogy Research Skills course

Futurelearn have a free course that may be useful for those who are now to researching their family trees
    Discover the basics of genealogy, dive into your ancestry and create a family tree with this online course by the University of Strathclyde.

It is run by the University of Strathclyde

Researching:
    FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

It has a specific start date of Jan 16 and lasts 4 wks

Comment

It's a 6 week course but you can study at your own pace and take as long as you want. The material remains online for you to access at any time you wish.
      Elaine

Comment

I've used FutureLearn a number of times for upskilling of IT skills for my teaching work needs.
        They have a specific time limit for the course (as it is online/tutor led), but your account gives you long term access to the actual materials

Researching:
        FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

Working...
        X