Findmypast £1 for 1 month offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Findmypast £1 for 1 month offer

I'm not sure how long this offer is valid for but a very nice belated Christmas present - the offer is for a Britain or a world sub, although the 1939 register is not included in the offer.

Just click on the appropriate tab for which one you want. Don't forget to untick the auto-renew box straightaway (right at the bottom of the My account/Personal details page)

Subscribe to Findmypast to explore millions of historical records. Find out more about our different membership options and subscribe to Findmypast today.

Christine
    Researching:
    HOEY (Fermanagh, other Ulster counties and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) BANNIGAN and FOX (Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland and Portland, Maine, USA) REYNOLDS, McSHEA, PATTERSON and GOAN (Corker and Creevy, Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland) DYER (Belfast and Ballymacarrett) SLEVIN and TIMONEY (Fermanagh) BARNETT (Ballagh, Tyrone and Strangford, Down)

Thanks for the link,it's still valid and I have just got world sub for £1.
    Was not sure if it would work for me as my last £1 sub only expired the 20th of this month.

Matt
    My avatar is my fathers father,name unknown.............................

Comment

Just moving this up for anyone who missed it!!

(Don't forget to scroll down to read the Ts and Cs about automatic renewal.)
      Caroline
      Caroline's Family History Pages
      Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Further info - the offer is valid until 31 Dec 2016.

Christine
        Researching:
        HOEY (Fermanagh, other Ulster counties and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) BANNIGAN and FOX (Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland and Portland, Maine, USA) REYNOLDS, McSHEA, PATTERSON and GOAN (Corker and Creevy, Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland) DYER (Belfast and Ballymacarrett) SLEVIN and TIMONEY (Fermanagh) BARNETT (Ballagh, Tyrone and Strangford, Down)

Comment

Working...
        X