Anybody find this birth and maybe bap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody find this birth and maybe bap

Eliza Gosnell according to the 1861 born abt 1852 Mile End and in 1871 born Essex.

Parents were George James Gosnell 1823 Spitalfields died 1868 and Eliza Gosnell who moved in with Henry Francis Barrett between her husband dying in 1868 and 1871.

I have found the baps and births of all the children except for Eliza ,and when I looked on the GRO there is an Eliza Goswell born 1853 Islington but that mothers maiden name is not Hall, yet all 9 with her in their tree on Ancestry have added that birth reg, without proof I might add.
    Thanks if anyone has the time.

please dont worry I am having all sorts of problems with her siblings too grrrrrrr will have to go into it further

Comment

My guess is that Goswell one is the daughter of Thomas Goswell and Hannah Woodley, who married in 1843 in St Pancras.
      Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

thanks Chrissie I know she isn't mine ,it amazes me as I suspect they have all copied each others trees, without checking.
        Looks like mine wasn't registered.

Comment

Val, haven't found the trees on Ancestry any good for a long time. Found one the other day where my ancestor was born when the mother was in her late 50s and the mothers date of death was a year before the baby was born and other has copied it.

Tora

Comment

Tora I find it puzzling why people even bother if they dont want to make sure its right, I know what you mean have had people having babies after being dead for 50 years ??? Brothers marrying Sisters ,etc

Comment

Working...
            X